I ♥ Faces
This weeks Pet theme is "Anything Goes." Whether you decide to play along or not, make sure to check out all the beautiful human and pet faces on their blog!
This is Fuzz Face, our 4th born child. Actually, her real name is Queen Victoria Fuzz Face...but she goes by Fuzz! Her eyes are really this vibrant blue color. She's as sweet as she looks and sits in my lap (on top of my arms) each night to snuggle!






12 comments:
Those are some gorgeous blues...
I love all of your photos (thank you for visiting me back!).
The way you can get such close-ups is amazing. We use an old digital camera that only allows "so much" proximity ~ and then it's a blur!
What a beautiful cat.
Your pictures are great, thanks for sharing.
such a beauty! Nice photo :)
wow love the eyes! so pretty! :)
That's a great picture and a beauty-full baby! I entered my Princess as well (#60) and she also has those eyes! (Except both she and her brother lost one when they were babies so they each only have one!)
Your cat is gorgeous!
oh, that is very nice...well done!
me again...i just looked through some of your other pictures, and love them too. It makes me want to know the story behind some of them.
Thanks for your comment back! :o)
I darkened the edges in Picnik (Flickr) by using "vignette" and I can also do it in Photoshop Lightroom, but I don't know how I do it I just know which thingies I move. (LOL!)
Also, my Princess Kisa with her beautiful blue eye, only has that one eye. I adopted both Kisa and her brother, Kyo, in August when they were 3 months old and they were each missing one eye. I ended up taking them both because she is missing the right eye and he's missing the left so they're a matched set!
Those are some eyes! What a gorgeous kitty!
Oh, WOW what a beautiful cat! Hi from Norway:o)
Post a Comment