This is my creative outlet. Nothing more. Nothing less.
I currently shoot with a Canon 5D and primarily a 28-75mm 2.8 lens or a 50mm 1.4 lens. I love landscapes, flowers, and architecture; but my ultimate goal is to be able to take great pictures of my little girls. I want to capture the expressions, the quickly fleeting moments, and document the blessings of our amazing God! His mercies are new every morning...
...these are a few of my favorite things.
4 comments:
These are great Anna! What kind of lens did you get? Looks like a 50mm. What equipment do you use? My parents just got back from a trip to Alaska. I live in Alabama, so I am familiar with Augusta, GA too. I enjoyed looking at all of your pictures. They are beautiful, especially that little cutie pie.
Precious!!!
Your pictures are wonderful!!!!
Either that lens works magic or that is one adorable baby!
Post a Comment