Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I ♥ Faces: Pets!


I ♥ Faces is also having a Pets category this week {Anything Goes}. Pets can include any animal though. I'd planned to enter another picture of our precious Golden, but I decided to enter this one instead. I knew peacocks were beautiful, but who knew they had so many beautiful colors to show! I thought the close crop was fun and really showed off the beauty of this animal.

Make sure to check out all of the other beautiful "pet" faces at the I ♥ Faces website!

9 comments:

Gayle June 2, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

Wow! This photo is amazing!

Anonymous June 2, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

Oh wow! Awesome!

Rebecca June 2, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

Beautiful

Sheri June 2, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

What a captivating pic!

Alice June 2, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

stunning! and incredible color!

Suki June 3, 2009 at 4:25 AM  

It's so beautiful!!

Erica Kree June 3, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

WOW! This is incredible! Beautiful job :)

Mandy June 3, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

You are so brave. I run from those things! Ha-ha. Childhood trama :-) This is a wonderful photo!

Julie June 3, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Beautiful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(picture courtesy of DiAnna Paulk)
This is my creative outlet. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I currently shoot with a Canon 5D and primarily a 28-75mm 2.8 lens or a 50mm 1.4 lens. I love landscapes, flowers, and architecture; but my ultimate goal is to be able to take great pictures of my little girls. I want to capture the expressions, the quickly fleeting moments, and document the blessings of our amazing God! His mercies are new every morning...

...these are a few of my favorite things.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP