More Portraits
Ellie is my best friend's 5 year old daughter. Ellie has always been expressive, since even before she was Addie's age. Expressive is an understatement though. Dramatic? Entertaining? Silly? Prissy? Energetic? All of the above, not to mention sweet, eager to please, and precious!
With all of Ellie's expressions and eagerness to be photographed, she makes a perfect model! It was all I could do not to laugh while trying to keep my camera still and take pictures! Maybe that's why so many of them came out blurry.
Ellie has these beautiful brown eyes that she got from her Mommy.
Lens: 50mm f/1.4, Aperture: 2.5, Exposure: 1/1000th
ISO: 400, Setting: Manual!, Exposure Compensation: 0
And yes, her skin is really this beautiful sun-kissed golden color! Jealous? Yeah, so are her Mommy and I!
Lens: 50mm f/1.4, Aperture: 2.2, Exposure: 1/640th
ISO: 200, Setting: Manual!, Exposure Compensation: 0
Lens: 50mm f/1.4, Aperture: 2.0, Exposure: 1/640th
ISO: 400, Setting: Manual!, Exposure Compensation: 0
This one had an awesome red bridge off to the left that made for some beautiful color, but I had her sitting too far to my right to keep it in the picture.Ellie was getting a tad tired by the end, and I asked her if she wanted to be a model when she grew up. She quickly replied that she only wanted to be a part-time model because being a full-time model would too exhausting!
Well...thanks for being a model for me Ellie, even if it was just part-time! I owe you several Sonic Cherry Limeades!






0 comments:
Post a Comment