Sunday, June 13, 2010

I Heart Faces: {All About Babies}



The theme of this weeks I Heart Faces is {All About Babies}. Well, we are all about babies around here! These are our 6 week old twin girls, Anne Perry and Audrey Kate. They love being close to each other, especially when they sleep. My favorite thing is when they grab each other's hand though. Priceless! Here they were just chilling!
bbIMG_9068
Make sure to stop by the I Heart Faces blog and check out all the cute {All About Babies} entries!

11 comments:

Christy Golder Photography June 13, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

Beautiful babies! what a special bond they will have forever ♥

Teresa Hart Photography June 13, 2010 at 11:59 PM  

Beautiful little girls! I love twins. In fact, I have 3 year old twin boys myself. : )

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath June 14, 2010 at 12:15 AM  

So gorgeous!!!! I bet you are exhausted from sitting and staring at them :). I would not be able to take my eyes off of them!!!

Jamie June 14, 2010 at 12:58 AM  

too cute for words!!

Unknown June 14, 2010 at 7:15 AM  

This is just gorgeous!!! I love it - what beautiful babies you have!

diplofam June 14, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

Who doesn't like twins? So sweet.

Christina June 14, 2010 at 8:16 AM  

So sweet! Congratulations! May your twins always be as close as me and my twin sis are...such a special bond!

Shannon Masayo June 14, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

i have twin girls too so maybe i like this a little extra. my girls were still in the hospital at 6 weeks. so this touches my heart. they are beautiful. twins are amazing.

Shannon June 15, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

so sweet!

melody June 16, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

they're both beautiful.

Valeria June 19, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

OMG they are born! time flies!!! they are beautiful! how is it going???

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(picture courtesy of DiAnna Paulk)
This is my creative outlet. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I currently shoot with a Canon 5D and primarily a 28-75mm 2.8 lens or a 50mm 1.4 lens. I love landscapes, flowers, and architecture; but my ultimate goal is to be able to take great pictures of my little girls. I want to capture the expressions, the quickly fleeting moments, and document the blessings of our amazing God! His mercies are new every morning...

...these are a few of my favorite things.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP