Learning More Everyday!
I clearly took a lot of pictures for last weeks lesson. Some applied and some were just for fun!
I'm so thankful that Diane will let me borrow her kids (and her) sometimes for pictures, even if we have to bribe the kids with Sonic drinks and gummy worms! I got some great slow shutter speed pictures with them.
But this was my all time favorite. Our photographer, DiAnna, took a very similar shot of our family (when Addie was 6 months old) that is one of my all time favorite photographs! Although her technique and execution is much better than mine, I decided I'd attempt to recreate it in a somewhat similar way. Thanks for the inspiration DiAnna!
50mm 1.4, ISO400, f/4.5, 1/400
SOOC
I can't wait to play around with it in Lightroom and Elements!
This is another one with Paul and Addie. I love how they are both looking down.SOOC
I can't wait to play around with it in Lightroom and Elements!
50mm 1.4, ISO 400, f/3.2, 1/800
SOOC50mm 1.4, ISO 100, f/2.5, 1/1250
(cropped)
Goodness that baby girl loves her Daddy!



2 comments:
These are great shots. Nice work.
B Dad
LOVE the family portrait!! Great exposure, posing, lighting, focus!!
Post a Comment