Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Heart Faces: {Celebrating Teens}

The theme for this weeks I ♥ Faces blog is {Celebrating Teens}. I've known this sweet teen since she was born. I've had the privilege of watching her grow into a beautiful young woman over the past 19 years. She's fun loving and energetic, has a great head on her shoulders, and loves my girls as much as I love her...a perfect teen to celebrate!
bIMG_1378
Make sure to visit the I ♥ Faces blog to see more beautiful teens!

7 comments:

Unknown June 20, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

Great entry my friend! :-)

★ §nõwƒlake ★ June 21, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

adorable!

Missy June 21, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

Ooh I love the background too!

Anonymous June 21, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

Her expression here is great :)

melissa@Novel Photographie June 22, 2010 at 7:33 AM  

beautiful entry!

madison kate June 22, 2010 at 3:52 PM  

gorgeous capture. love the background. love her dress. love everything about this picture!

Unknown June 23, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

cute dress ~ oh so random I know! Nice and bright my friend, very lovely.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(picture courtesy of DiAnna Paulk)
This is my creative outlet. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I currently shoot with a Canon 5D and primarily a 28-75mm 2.8 lens or a 50mm 1.4 lens. I love landscapes, flowers, and architecture; but my ultimate goal is to be able to take great pictures of my little girls. I want to capture the expressions, the quickly fleeting moments, and document the blessings of our amazing God! His mercies are new every morning...

...these are a few of my favorite things.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP