Sunday, June 27, 2010

I Heart Faces: {Pets}


The theme this week at I ♥ Faces is {Pets}. Obviously, this animal is not a pet...to anyone, but the rules said we could choose any animal! This creature was beautiful in real-life. Elegant. Powerful. Peaceful. And oh so Relaxed!
bIMG_8952
Make sure to visit the I ♥ Faces blog to see more amazing {Pets}!

7 comments:

Christy June 28, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

Simply gorgeous!

Leanna June 28, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

Wow, Stunning photo. Great job!

Brooke June 28, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

Wow! Awesome capture. Seems whenever I go to the zoo, the animals are hiding! Love this entry.

Amandalynn June 28, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

Excellent shot~

Unknown June 28, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

awesome photo! Thanks for stopping by as well!

Christina June 28, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

WOW! This is a fabulous capture!

Adrienne Zwart June 30, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

Wonderful photograph. I just love how his paws are dangling there, obviously he is very comfortable up there. :) Thanks for sharing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(picture courtesy of DiAnna Paulk)
This is my creative outlet. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I currently shoot with a Canon 5D and primarily a 28-75mm 2.8 lens or a 50mm 1.4 lens. I love landscapes, flowers, and architecture; but my ultimate goal is to be able to take great pictures of my little girls. I want to capture the expressions, the quickly fleeting moments, and document the blessings of our amazing God! His mercies are new every morning...

...these are a few of my favorite things.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP